Canopy Forum produces expert analysis to the broader community of digital consumers: citizens, scholars, lawyers, clergy, journalists, policy makers, and more. Browse some of our most popular posts by month below, or read the Top 10 posts of 2020.
- “Why Do White Christians in America Think They Are Persecuted?” by John Corrigan
- “Life, Liberty, & Vaccines: The Clash between the Coronavirus and Religious Freedom” by Sara Pullen Guercio
- “God, Sometimes You Don’t Come Through”: The Presentation of Religious Trauma Syndrome Through Rock Music – Part I” by Maggie Parker
- “Religious Freedom in Education: A Fundamental, yet Elusive Right” by Charles J. Russo
- “Contemporary Homeschooling: Black Children’s Best Interests, Freedom from Religion, and Anti-Racism” by Cheryl Fields-Smith and Andrea L. Dennis
- “QAnon as a Religion” by Annabelle Bichler
- “Practicing (and) Catholic” by Matthew P. Cavedon
- “The Renewal of Catholic Social Concerns in Fratelli Tutti“ by Thomas Massaro, S.J.
- “Religious Freedom, Public Health, and the Limits of Law” by Elizabeth Shakman Hurd
- “Reflections on Fratelli tutti: Something Old, Something New, Much Ado about Not too Much” by Charles J. Russo
Read some of our most popular essays from 2020 on topics including COVID-19, queer and racial justice, and religious freedom under the Trump administration, among others.
You can browse all of our content here!